For the normal school day
Our school uniform was designed by our pupils for durability, smartness and comfort:
- White polo shirt with the Downsbrook logo (plain white is acceptable)
- Green School sweatshirt
- Optional green school fleece
- Black or grey trouser or skirt
- Black shorts in the summer (no cycling shorts or leggings) or a green check summer dress
- Black shoes or black trainers (no white trainers)
- No jewellery may be worn except a wrist watch or stud earrings
For physical education activities
- Black shorts
- House T-Shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers (which must be different to their normal footwear.
West Sussex County Council regulations do not allow the wearing of any kind of jewellery (earrings, studs, watches, rings, neck chains, bangles, etc.) during any P.E. lesson or other organised physical activities.