Our school uniform was designed by our pupils for durability, smartness and comfort and comprises of the following:
- White polo shirt with the Downsbrook logo
- Green School sweatshirt or cardigan with Downsbrook logo
- Black or grey trousers or skirt
- Black shorts in the summer (no cycling shorts or leggings)
- Green check summer dress;
- Black shoes or black trainers (no white trainers)
No jewellery may be worn except an analogue wrist watch and stud earrings.
No digital watches are permitted in school.
- Black shorts
- House T Shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers (which must be different to their normal footwear)
West Sussex County Council Regulations do not allow the wearing of any kind of jewellery (earrings, studs, watches, rings, neck chains, bangles,etc) during any P.E. lesson or other organised physical activities.
For Health and Safety, hair that is collar length or longer, should be tied up, especially for PE, Science or Technology.